Monday, December 5, 2011

Job Interview Questions: Preparation for a job interview group?

I have been invited to an interview group for retail staff at Middlesborough FC, what should I expect at the interview group?
Im 17 and have had job interviews before but not a group, I have never had a successful interview, how could a group differ from a normal interview?

Any other tips would be much appreciated :)

Thnks

Job Interview Skills



Recommended Answer:
You need something to stand out. You want them to think, "Hey, he/she is...."
But I've never been to a group interview.

If you don't get the job, I'd suggest taking a CPR class. It's always cool to have that on an application.
& have you ever done any volunteering? Try to volunteer at an animal shelter.

Job Interview Marathon: Win the Race!


    No comments:

    Post a Comment