Friday, February 24, 2012

Job Interview Questions: Job interview tips, 10 points?

I'm 16 and I have my first job interview tomorrow in a factory but I have no idea what a job interview is like so I need tips on what to do and wear and stuff... I know this sounds like a stupid question but I don't wanna screw it up so any tips would be helpful

Top 9 Job Interview Questions - Home Run Answers



Recommended Answer:
Hello,

It's great that you wish to be prepared because first impressions are lasting. Here are some helpful hints.

1. Dress in a clean white or blue dress shirt and black or khaki slacks with a conservative tie. Wear conversative shoes with socks. Keep jewelry to a minimum. Cover any tattoos. Have breath mints available. Wear hair in a conversative hairstyle.
2. Arrive 15 minutes before your interview.
3. Drive to the place of employment tonight so that you won't have any surprises on tomorrow.
4. Practice answering some typical interview questions. Yahoo jobs has some of these questions.
5. Use positive body language: pleasant smile, erect posture, don't cross legs at the knee, offer a firm handshake after the person extends his/her hand.
6. Know something about the company such as their mission, their services, years of operation.
7. Know what you bring to the company, such as troubleshooting, dependability, leadership, etc.
8. Consider taking a free personality test, such as Myers Briggs online, so that you can market yourself by using some of the attributes that will be listed on your test results.
9. Thank the interviewer in person and by sending a thank you letter that recaps some of your qualities.
10. Have 2 copies of your resume with you. You can always use your resume to remind the prospective employer of your skills. Your resume can include any volunteer or student work you may have done.

Good luck on tomorrow!
Daintee
The Dignity in Direction Group
www.dignityjobs.com
Dignityindirection-owner@yahoogroups.c…

Best Answers to the Trickiest Job Interview Questions


  • I'm actually a receptionist at a company that hires people all the time so I am pretty familiar with daily interviews all day long, mostly all I can say is just be yourself and I'm sure they will love you. As soon as they greet you that's there first impression so of course you know to dress nice and as silly as it may sound people actually show up with jeans all the time. Take your resume for sure and try not to be nervous. They were once there themselves as well. Wish you the best tomorrow, I'm sure you will do fine ;)

  • -be calm :)
    -take copies of your resume
    -be presentable no gym shoes
    -smile
    -shake their hand after and before you leave
    -say thank you for having an interest in me when you leave
    -don't studer on questions
    -be confudent :)Yea that'll help, got me my job :D

  • be well groomed, use good grammar (no slang), be well mannered, smile a lot

No comments:

Post a Comment