Friday, February 24, 2012

Job Interview Questions: Yahoo messenger job interview?

I have a job interview monday morning on yahoo messenger. is this normal? what should i expect? any help would be great!!!

Do You Make Any of These Top 5 Job Interview Mistakes?



Recommended Answer:
I have never heard of this and would be very suspicious of this. I have had phone interviews to mainly weed out those that are not interested in the job or those that did not really meet the basic qualifications but I cannot imagine an IM interview. Strange. please share what kind of job it is just for my own curiosity.
In am in the IT field and have worked in hiring and interviewing.

Job Interview Tips


  • On Yahoo Messenger? That sounds really serious.

  • Actually Online interviews are very common nowadays especially if the job is online or far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment