Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Job Interview Questions: I have group job interview at Pier 1, what should I expect?

My interview is on Thursday and they told me that it was a Group Interview. I don't really know what to expect because I have never been to one before. Thanks for everyone's help! :)

Preparing For Job Interviews



Recommended Answer:
Don't know anything about Pier1 ...except that it's a furniture store I think..

But I do know a couple things about group interviews. I had one, and I bombed it. Obviously, you have to stand out. This is the time to whore yourself out as much as possible. Be respectful & give others the space to talk too. You have to be witty, funny, and leave a lasting impression.

Be the first one and make a little chit-chat with the interviewer.

Smile a lot.

Get ready to do a good sales pitch, be convincing & smooth. Don't make it too long cause customers will get tired of hearing you talk too much.

Brush your teeth.

Some Questions Astute Interviewers May Ask During the Job Interview Process


    No comments:

    Post a Comment