Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Job Interview Questions: Job interview at Mcdonalds tomorrow?

I already have a proper attire for the interview, but I'm a little nervous because I don't have a resume or any letters of recommendation or anything. The only job experience I have is when I was volunteering at my schools bistro which was run by my culinary arts class which is why I don't feel like I should make a resume. Should I bring a portfolio with anything in it other then a resume? Any other tips are appreciated, thanks.

Tips For a Successful Job Interview and Land on Your Ideal Job



Recommended Answer:
For McDonalds you don't need a resume or letters of rec. You'd look kinda silly bringing those in. Maybe it's different at every establishment, but at my McDonalds, I got the impression that if you got called for an interview, you got the job (unless you acted like a jerk).

Four Job Interview Mistakes That Can Torpedo Your Chances of Success


    No comments:

    Post a Comment