Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Job Interview Questions: First Job interview.. at Cracker Barrel?

I am having my first job interview tomorrow... so any quick precise responses would be helpful.
My interview is at Cracker Barrel and i am wondering what i should take along with me other than drivers license ... I am 19 years old, just graduated and i have never worked before. I would also Like to know what i should wear for the interview.
Thanks any other tips would be helpful too

Tips During a Job Interview - Tremendous Ways to Stand Out From the Crowd!



Recommended Answer:
Other than your id bring another form of id so if you get the job you can do some of the paper work. Also make sure you know ur ssn. Wear a nice shirt a button up or something with a collar. A nice pair of slacks & something other than sneakers or sandals. Make eye contact. Smile. Dont b nervous. Make small talk

Tips on Acing the Job Interview - 4 Important Things to Consider Before the Interview


    No comments:

    Post a Comment