Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Job Interview Questions: Quick! I have a job interview at Starbucks in less than an hour. What are some questions they will ask me?

Also give the answers to them.

Great help if you've ever interviewed at Starbucks before!

Impress Potential Employers By Getting Job Interview Practice



Recommended Answer:
I don't know about Starbucks but typical interview questions will be.

Can you give me an example of when you have worked as a team?
Can you give me an example of when you have delivered excellent customer service?
Can you give me an example of when you have seen a problem through to resolution?
Can you give me an example of how you have dealt with a difficult situation?
Why do you want the job?
What do you know about the company?
What motivates you?
What do you do in your spare time / outside of work?
Can you give me an example of the importance of aftercare?

Things like that. Hope that helps.
Jord

Job Interviewing Tips - Success Through a Thank-You-Letter


  • They might ask you questions about your previous jobs, why you want to work for Starbucks, or what you think your positive and/or negative qualities are.
    You could ask them about the pay (at the end of the interview, if you don't know already), and what benefits are included (if you are a full time employee).

  • This is easily googlable "interview" "job" "Starbucks" (or some variation of this) - because I once interviewed for a barista job and prepped this way. It is easy to find.

    "Tell me about yourself" is a common question. The answer should be job-related.

    "Why do you want to work at Starbucks?"

No comments:

Post a Comment