Friday, February 17, 2012

Job Interview Questions: What should I wear? (JOB INTERVIEW)?

I'm 15 and I have a job interview at a bakeshop Wednesday at 11. This would be my first job interview and I'm not sure what to wear. I have a lot of clothes so any suggestions would really help. Thanks!! :)

The Complete Job Interview Process



Recommended Answer:
Technically, you shouldn't wear jeans to a job interview.

You really want to show a potential employer that you can be composed yet yourself. Dress semi-professionally. You should wear something along the lines of dark trousers or, even better for someone of your age, khakis and a nice, simple button-down shirt. Dress conservatively, but don't be afraid to add a little jewelry.

The employer wants to be enchanted by your personality, not bombarded by your wardrobe. :)

Need A Free Job Interview Tip? Six of The Best Right Here


  • Wear something nice. No tank tops, shorts, short skirts, etc. Some nice pants and a blouse maybe. Hope I could help! Good luck! :)

  • A nicely fitted feminine button up shirt and dark skinny jeans would look great for a interview! Hope I helped :)

  • Try to look clean and professional. No low tank tops and booty shorts.

  • Nice jeans or a different type of nice pants and maybe a blouse. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment