Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Job Interview Questions: Interviewed-didn't get job.They called me back about a new job, interview is with CEO.Do they want to hire me?

I had a great first interview and I just knew they'd hire me, but they didn't. Two weeks later I get a call back. They were very impressed by me and there's now another position available.I checked online and they haven't even posted the position yet. I'm scheduled for a meeting with the COO and the CEO, does this mean they want to hire me?

Job Interview - Best Prep Questions



Recommended Answer:
if the interview goes well

Job Interviewing - Say This, Don't Say That - Part 1


  • This means they feel you to be better qualified/suited for a different position than the one you originally applied for. They are interested in you, but this does not necessarily mean you are guaranteed the job.

  • they want to hire you. they probably liked you to prioritized you in the position. this means you have to prove yourself more and they have higher expectations from you.. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment