Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Job Interview Questions: I have a job interview at mcdonalds?

I'm 18 years old and i have an interview on monday and its my first interview ever. I'm kind of nervous and i was wondering what kind of questions do they ask you and is it fun and easy to work there?

The 7 Most Common Job Interview Questions



Recommended Answer:
work can range from easy to hard depending on your abilities and the task they want you to do.

It can also range from very tolerable to down right shitty depending on your managers and coworkers.

When I have an asshole manager, work sucks terribly. When I have a nice manager, work is tolerable.

However during the rush times it can get hectic and tempers may flare.

Job Interviewing Skills: Making The Small Differences Count!


  • www.glassdoor.com/Interview/McDonald-s-Interview-Questions-E432.htm

  • what you want to do
    are your hours Flexible
    are you in school
    do you have transpiration

No comments:

Post a Comment