Friday, February 17, 2012

Job Interview Questions: What to say at a job interview?

How should I respond when an interviewer asks me "What are you weaknesses?" and "Why do you want to work for us?"

I have my umpteenth interview at a credit union tomorrow, and those are the two questions that I can never seem to answer very well. Any suggestions?

Job Interview Preparation Tips From an Experienced Manager of Sales Job Interviews



Recommended Answer:
for 'why do you want to work for us' i always say that i would love the expierence with working with a company such as this, i think it can teach me alot and i can offer it alot...blah blah blah it all depends on where and interview is. but something like that..that shows you want to learn from them and you are serious about your future.

'what are you weaknesses'..thats a tough one. i usually go with "i'm a perfectionist" (LOL) cause from a coorporations point of view, thats not really a weakness, but will totally pass as an answer. or something like " i am concerned with everybody getting their job done right, and sometimes my peers dont appreciate it..." but you know managment appreciates it..but thats borderline sucking up. again, it all depends.

good luck!!!

Job Interview Training For Managers - Will's Story


  • What are your weakness?

    A. I sometimes tend to focus on a goal and may work at it and be so determined to get it after others have given up or that they think that it may not be worth it after a while. And I still try to go for it.

    This shows that you like to work hard for your goal and even though not know when to quit could be a weakness it could be strength to.Why do you want to work for us?

    A. Because a credit union in these financial times are a valuable source to help people. I know I can help inform new and existing customers how this credit union can help them and in turn gain more members for the credit union. And in turn cross sell them more products and services.

    Remember companies no matter who they are want to hear how you can help them earn more money.

    good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment