Saturday, February 25, 2012

Job Interview Questions: Job interview- appearance questron?

I am going for a job interview on the weekend and I am a little nervous I won't get the job because I have a small yellow stain on my front tooth. It's for a coffee shop. What do you think?

Employment Information - Job Interview Preparation



Recommended Answer:
present your self the best way you know how. if they don't hire you because of that, the hell with them.

How to Face a Job Interview Successfully


  • Teeth is internal , they simply look for how your dress and present yourself. You have no worries at all, don't even think about it and just show them your interested and your the one for the job, a stained tooth is not gonna be in mind, it's about being the best participant and showing them you got what it takes! Most of all good luck!

  • I wouldn't worry about it at all. I have quite odd looking teeth (as in they are all over the place and I wear braces) but I have never had a problem getting a job. Just be confident, smiley and enthusiastic and I am sure that they will love to have you on their staff.
    Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment