Friday, February 24, 2012

Job Interview Questions: What should I do if I misspelled a word in a thank you email after a job interview?

I sent an email tonight to the person who interviewed me today and i misspelled the word "persnickety". Should I send a correction email, or just hope they dont notice?

Use Good Scents for Your Job Interview



Recommended Answer:
DO NOT send a correction email.

If you apply for a sales / customer service / managerial type job, it shouldn't matter much.

However, if you're applying to engineering / writing / proofreading / accounting / auditing jobs (jobs that require great attention to detail), then this does not reflect well on you.

Lethal Job Interview Mistakes


  • lol...
    i wasn't sure but the first answer seems very strongly opinionated so id prolly go w/ that =p

No comments:

Post a Comment