Sunday, February 19, 2012

Job Interview Questions: Should I wear jeans to job interview? It's at animal shelter?!?

I have a job interview next week, so it buys me time to go out and buy some slacks if I need to lol. Anyways, I don't know if I should wear jeans, close toed shoes, blouse, or slacks?! HELPPPPP :)

What to Say During a Job Interview: 3 Steps to Interview Answers That Will Get You Hired



Recommended Answer:
Whatever the job is, all job interviews should get the equal respect. So, my answer is NO. You should not go to any job interview in casual attire which includes jeans, shorts, tank top, open toe shoes.

How To Prepare For A Job Interview


  • Jeans are never a good idea for a job interview.You should always look your best even for an animal shelter.A nice pair of blue slacks and a blue or white blouse and yes closed toe pumps or heals.You want to be dressed like you want the job no matter how dirty you might get once you are hired.It is tough competition out there and you have to go in there with all your best.Good luck.Hope this helped.Don't chew gum and make good eye contact.

  • NEVER wear jeans to a job interview, no matter what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment