Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Job Interview Questions: Did I fail or pass my job interview?

After Mcdonalds interview today the lady said would like to hire u both (me and some dude had a double interview) and will give u a call. Am curious if was she just saying that or did she mean business, because its my first job interview ever and I was expecting to hear YOU`RE HIRED YOU START ON MONDAY(IF IT WENT WELL) OR WE WILL CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION.(IF IT WENT BADLY)

Job Interview Mistakes!



Recommended Answer:
I went in thinking I would get a yes or no too. But she just said,"I'll give you a call sometime next week if we hire you." I was sad the whole walk home, haha. But long behold the next week I was hired! I would say wait til next week to question if you made it or not.

Job Interview Strategies That Work - Create Your Perfect Interview Movie


    No comments:

    Post a Comment