Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Job Interview Questions: Job interview question pleas ehelp?

I am going on a job interview for a receptionist position that I never done before. I am getting this interview because a friend recommend me. Can someone tell me how Ican blow this interview out of the water? they said theones they have been interviewing are over qualified, think I may have a shot? I am great on comouters , and love talking to people.I know how to do what the position asked for just never worked in it:)

Job Interviewing Techniques - 8 Steps for Successful Interviews



Recommended Answer:
Emphasize your customer service skills and answer each interview question from the point of view of someone who wants to make the company/office look as good as possible. A receptionist is the client's first impression of an office; they want that impression to be good.

Will What You Wear for a Job Interview Help You Pass the 2 Minute Test?


  • Try to be confident, go with your answers already planned out in advance, and try to put your best foot forward. It can also be helpful to research the company beforehand and ask good questions in return, as well as presenting a positive and professional image.

No comments:

Post a Comment