Friday, February 17, 2012

Job Interview Questions: How soon should you follow up after a job interview? They were supposed to tell me by yesterday.?

I followed up once and they told me they were hoping to have everyone notified by mid week which would be yesterday. How long do I wait to follow up? Do I call or e-mail?

Job Interview Success Checklist



Recommended Answer:
I would just call. Not like they're going to not hire you because you followed up on your status. Good Luck. Im in the exact same boat but don't think it's going to work out this time.

What To Bring To A Job Interview - Interview Basics


  • Give it until tomorrow, then call a specific person, like the person you interviewed with.

    Businesses often take longer than they say to make hiring decisions.

  • call them. at least they'll know you're really interested.

  • y

No comments:

Post a Comment