Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Job Interview Questions: What questions will they ask me at my CVS job interview?

Hi i am 17 and applied for the cashier job and merchandiser position and i got a call 1 day after i submitted my application what will they ask me? and what kind of clothing should i go in?

Discriminatory Job Interview Questions to Avoid



Recommended Answer:
It being entry level I wouldn't worry about looking highly sharp but if you have anything in your closet that is very nice and non revealing that will be fine. I hate to avoid your question but yr mother would be betterat answering that question.

As far as questions it always can vary such as:
Why do you wanna work for us?
Tell me a little bit about yourself (practice this answer starting now because it'll likely be brought up on every single interview in the future!)

Also if the called you back this soon there is a strong need to get someone in there quick. If I told you any other question's to expect when walking in I'm afraid I'd make you more.nervous than you already would be.
don't forget: smile relax and take a deep breath when you sit down. It really won't be that bad.

The Job Interview Technique That Will Blow Away the Competition


  • Dress nice, shirt and tie if you are a guy, and something relatively equivalent professionally for a gal. (I am not a gal, so I know nothing of what that means, sorry.)

    As for what they will ask you:

    Tell me about yourself. (This is a wide open "question", but be prepared to give examples of how your personality and work ethic will make you a good employee.)
    Why do you want to work for CVS? (Your answer should have more to do with the values the company has rather than the values you have. Research this online before your interview. If you can almost quote from things off of their website, you'll sound really good, for example.)
    Where do you see yourself in 6 months, a year, 5 years? (Companies are more interested in people who will stay with the company for long periods of time rather than people who will hop from job to job. Better still if you want to make a career working for them.)
    What are your greatest strengths? (Pick something that will help the business.)
    What are your greatest weaknesses? (This is a trick question. Be prepared to answer how even your weaknesses will make you a better employee. My answer is usually something like this: "I get really frustrated when I see that I am working my butt off to do my work, and I look around and see my coworkers standing around talking doing nothing.")
    How would you handle difficult customers? (Never do anything to escalate the hostility of a situation.)
    Tell me about a difficult customer, and how you handled it. (Same as the previous question.)
    Tell me about a "favorite" customer. (Go out of your way to describe how you treat the most valued business commodity.)

    I hope this helps.

  • Why are you begging for this 7 dollar an hour job? That is what they should ask you. Finish school, go to college, do what it takes and do not get into the 7 dollar an hour job market. Explain to your parents how this is NOT beneficial to you. If you have to, join the Navy for 2 years to get college money,.

No comments:

Post a Comment