Monday, February 20, 2012

Job Interview Questions: Job interview tomorrow at KOHLS?

I have my first job interview ever at KOHLS tomorrow and I'm nervous. I have an idea of what questions they'll ask. But after googling a bit, most of the interviews seem to be group interviews? When they called me there wasn't a mention of a job interview. Just that they looked at my application and were calling applicants, then asked me to come down.

Will it most likely be a group interview?

Getting Job Interview Help For Aviation Jobs



Recommended Answer:
I work at kohls and YES they do group interviews

Job Interviews Should Be As Easy As Trying on a Pair of Shoes


  • no i have not seen a group interview ever but the questions you should be prepared for is
    what are your strengths and weaknesses?
    why do you want to work for this company?
    what do like to do in your spare time?
    what would do do if ___ happens?
    and other sometimes personal question. my interview a kmart the woman asked me what kind of MUSIC i like and other crazy stuff. to me it was way too personal but just answer them honestly but white lie some of it.
    like when asked what are my weaknesses i said it was waking up early, then i said i didn't have a motivation to do so but being part of your company will give me tons of motivation. i might even come at 4 in the morning to do some work. state something then off set it by using the company in a good way the joke about it sometimes you can leave the joke out feel their personality first before you joke. oh yeah and make up a fake weakness you don't want to say i lie alot or i have bad gas like that's a no no. if you get asked what do you like to di in your spare time state something like volunteer work but know about some local spots like the city mission say you helped serve dinner there a couple times or something. be cool and don't chew gum or have anything in your mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment