Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Job Interview Questions: Job interview at dog daycare?

So, I'm going in tomorrow for a job interview at a dog daycare, k9 kingdom, and I was wondering fi anyone had any sample questions? I know to be myself, but i don't want to come across a question and have no clue for an answer(: THANKS!

Job Interview Feedback - Rare and Priceless



Recommended Answer:
The best answer to a question you have no clue about is "I don't know". Trust me, they're not looking to hire someone who knows everything there is to know. I already have a job. (Just kidding, of course - but everyone gets asked questions they can't answer. As long as you're honest, and you know enough to do the job, you'll do fine. Don't try to fake them out, though - they'll know.)

Job Interviewing Skills: Increase Job Offers With Effective Communication!


    No comments:

    Post a Comment