Friday, February 24, 2012

Job Interview Questions: What's the best answer to give in a job interview?

When asked, "what is your best quality and what is your worst?" What should I say? I don't want to make myself look bad.

Job Interview Tips For You-Five Tips To Instantly Increase Your Success Rate



Recommended Answer:
Hi Rose,

I just read an article about this! Avoid the standard "I'm too committed to my work" answer. Interviewers can see right through that. They expect you to be human, so give a human answer.

For your worst attribute, be human. Give a real answer. Explain what you're doing to overcome the problem.

For your best attribute, explain what others think are your best attribute. Maybe pick something from a performance review. Explain how you used this best attribute to accomplish something for the team.

It's a trick question. If you try not to look bad, you'll look bad. You have to look a little bad, but explain what you're doing to overcome it and you'll look better.

Good luck with the interview.

Job Interview Secrets and Best Practices That Land Job


    No comments:

    Post a Comment