Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Job Interview Questions: Pant suit or skirt suit for job interview?

The place I'm applying for is all about gender equality and empowering girls. I wore a pant suit for the first group interview. So is a skirt suit appropriate for the one-on-one interview?

Job Interview Tip Number 1 is Preparation



Recommended Answer:
They are both fine. I think a pant suit is a little better though. IDK why - it just seems more professional to me. Even a conservative skirt shows some leg, and that's OK, but until you get hired, wear slacks. My opinion only.

Job Interview Basics - How to Sell Yourself


  • Well, what were female hiring managers (and staff in the hallways) wearing? Is there a website with photos of staff for this company? Try to match their style.

    In general, I too wld recommend pants, just to be on the safe side--if u look too feminine/attractive, men may get distracted, while women may get jealous of u... :)

  • Very appropriate. No bare legs!

No comments:

Post a Comment