Sunday, February 26, 2012

Job Interview Questions: How can i stop eating myself over failing a job interview?

it's not letting me relax or concentrate on positive things

Questions To Ask In A Job Interview - 5 Simple Questions To Make Yourself Shine



Recommended Answer:
As with most things in life, you only need one job, not an offer from every company you apply to. Be comforted also that the best person for the job often does not get it.

Job Interviewing Skills: The Many Benefits of Asking Questions?


  • Remember that you did your best to present yourself at the interview. YOU didn't fail.

    They failed to see the benefits of choosing you over the others. And in a competitive job market, that happens often.

    I know our company hires many people, and some of them don't even get past their first day. The HR staff "thought" that they were the right ones, but their judgment proved flawed.

  • As a Christian who has trusted in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord, I would walk in his forgiveness for my past sins and mistakes. In addition, I would draw comfort from reading the Bible, attending church, listening to Christian music, etc. The Bible says to "take every thought captive," and when those negative thoughts come around I would command them to leave in Jesus' name. Lastly, I would plead the blood Jesus shed for my sins over my senses to combat those demonic whispers of condemnation.

  • See it as a stepping stone... What errors were made this time and how could you correct them next time... It took me a while to get it right during interviews before I landed a job... We all make mistakes, that is why there is an eraser on the end of pencils (or back space on keyboards)... : )

  • OMG! You're this guy?

    mimg.ugo.com/200905/9449/pizza-th…

  • This about the here and now and realize the past does not exist.
    Don't take not-getting the job personally

  • Wow. I wish I could eat myself.

    How many years of Yoga did you have to take to be able to do that?

  • next time be better qualified?

No comments:

Post a Comment