Saturday, February 18, 2012

Job Interview Questions: How do I answer these job interview questions to work at Cold Stone!?

Five years from now I would like to be:
What do you want to do?
Position applying for:

Job Interview Techniques to Land Your Dream Job



Recommended Answer:
Five years from now I would like to be: *** A good answer for this question would be one that shows you have goals or at least some kind of direction and/or you're willing to work hard for what you want in life. Ex: Five years from now I would like to be finishing up my college degree at the University of XXX

What do you want to do? *** They just want to get to know a little bit more about you with this one. Answer that honestly, tell them what you'd like to do eventually-- as long as it's not something like "I'd like to become a blood-sucking vampire" any answer is pretty much safe!

Position applying for: Crew member is the proper title for employees at Cold Stone

The Secret To Job Interview Success


  • 1. in a supervisor position
    2. i would like to work with people and have fun doing it
    3. (whatever position you are looking to fill)

  • honestly

No comments:

Post a Comment