Monday, February 6, 2012

Job Interview Questions: If your family was starving and you were about to get evicted from your home, would you lie in a job interview?

if you were very confident is was the difference between getting the job (by lying) or not (by being honest)?

Job Interview Skills: Can You Communicate on the Phone?



Recommended Answer:
I wouldn't lie about my skills, but I'd lie about just anything else if I thought it would get me the job. I think interviewers are used to BS.

A Free List of Some of the Hardest Job Interview Questions You Will Ever Hear


  • Yes, of course. I would seek to make amends, though, to correct the lie. But no way I'm letting my family starve - my own mortal soul isn't as important as food for the family.
    If it was just for me - I'm not as sure. I'd be more hesitant, but it really depends how hungry I get. Hungry enough and I'd steal the food right out of the mouth of the interviews, I guess.

  • lying on a job interview is no big deal. either you get caught immediately and never get hired or you get away with the lie and get the job. even if you get caught later on at least you will have gotten (hopefully) a few paychecks to feed your family.

  • No because ethics will eventually catch up with you.

    And if you are going to try to equate this to lying to get sex- it won't work. You don't need another person for sexual relief- you have a hand.

  • I would do anything I had to do for the well being of my family. That includes lying, if necessary.

  • Well, yes, probably. I would do anything to get the job if my family was starving and was about to be thrown out of their home.

    ~Sam

  • Yes I would lie

  • Absolutely. it would be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment