Sunday, February 5, 2012

Job Interview Questions: After a Job Interview should I send a Thank You Letter by mail or email or both?

Last Wednesday I had an on-site interview with four people, two I will be working directly with and two others I will be working with indirectly. I only received the contact information for the person I will be reporting directly to. I sent a Thank You letter by mail on Thursday of last week, with my best penmanship possible, but I am worried it may not have gotten there. Would it be appropriate to also send a follow-up email Thank You Letter?

I need a quick answer please.
Thank You,

Nathan Jones

Top 10 Tips for Excelling in a Panel Job Interview



Recommended Answer:
I think a short thank you by email followed with a thank you by mail. These days email is popular but sometimes using the old ways is best.

Preparing For Job Interviews


    No comments:

    Post a Comment