Saturday, February 11, 2012

Job Interview Questions: Is it ok to call after a job interview to check your status?

I did an interview 8 days ago, and I'm so excited to take the job, is it OK to call them and ask if they took their decision or not?? or shall I wait few more days?? and "Professionally" what should I say in the call to not be annoying or else????

Impress Potential Employers By Getting Job Interview Practice



Recommended Answer:
Its better to not check as some job get lots of reply's, it's better to just wait, if they don't contact you within in 2 weeks they are normally not interested.

Good Luck

What to Say During a Job Interview: 3 Steps to Interview Answers That Will Get You Hired


  • I used to do the hiring for the company I worked for and it was nice when someone called back to let me know they were still interested in the job.
    I would say,"I wanted to call and see if the position has been filled yet." Also, "I wanted to let you know that I am still very much interested in that position and would be honored to have it."

  • I'm afraid it would be unprofessional to inquire before the date they specified for the results. if this day passes without notification, give it a few days before contacting them. If you do contact them it wouldnt do you any favours.
    Goodluck on getting the job (:

No comments:

Post a Comment