Thursday, February 2, 2012

Job Interview Questions: Any last minute job interview tips?

I have a job interview in 3 hours for a job that I realllllly need to get. Obviously you can't help me in the interview, but are there any tips regarding my appearance and demeanour? Like how should I do my hair, how I should sit, should I look them in the eye for the whole hour and a half interview? Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

10 Easy Ways to Be Much More Confident in Job Interviews



Recommended Answer:
The basic rule is to look clean and professional. However, always take into consideration the company culture, when you are choosing for an attire. You have to look like you already belong to that company you are applying.

Maintaining eye contact is commendable during the interview but do not overdo it.

The most important thing in preparation to an interview is to know the company and the job you are applying. Nevertheless, if you do not know the answer to a question it is better to be honest about it rather than pretend to know because the interview can always throw you a follow up question and it would be embarrassing if you are found out to be lying.

Job Interviewing - Say This, Don't Say That - Part 1


  • Preparation is the key to mastering a job interview. Plan ahead, organize your thoughts and materials.

    Good luck :-)

  • relax first of all and go with it....SECONDLY AND I SEE THIS ALL THE TIME AND IT WILL COST YOU THE JOB.....leave the effing cell phone in your car or completely off.

  • wear a tie

No comments:

Post a Comment