Thursday, February 2, 2012

Job Interview Questions: What should I wear to a job interview at the gym?

I'm 17 and I have an interview today at LA Fitness. I'm applying for a job at the juice bar.. what should I wear?

How to Answer Common Job Interview Questions



Recommended Answer:
Well wear whatever you think looks nice
like formal =) but not too formal

Top Interview Questions - What the Job Interviewer is Looking For


  • Wear a nice top,with shorts and a sandals.
    top www.la-story.com/upload/2008/10/_feteafete_gets_muito_fina_in_the_fashion_departme/bethbowley%20silk%20top.jpg

    shorts www.a.80spurple.com/shop/80spurple/images/products/274x411/blank-denim/bla_6l-7821b_blk-2.jpg
    sandalsshoekiosk.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/silver-sandal-j-renee-whirl.jpg

  • Always dress professionally to a job interview. You want to make the impression that you are responsible and mature. I would wear dress clothes like a button up shirt and slacks.

  • Bikini

No comments:

Post a Comment