Friday, February 3, 2012

Job Interview Questions: How should I wear my hair for my job interview?

I just recently got a hair cut but the length is the same. However I have really cool side bangs. I want to look professional but I don't think wearing it down makes you unprofessional. I can't really pull my hair fully back unless I want to look like a greeser lol. How should I wear my hair then? A bun and just let my bangs go? Or all down and try to tuck my bangs behind my ear? What do you think?

Tips During a Job Interview - Tremendous Ways to Stand Out From the Crowd!



Recommended Answer:
I don't think it matters as long as you look neat and presentable. I'd keep those bangs out of your eyes though, because a lot of people think it's unprofessional.

How To Prepare For Your Job Interview


    No comments:

    Post a Comment