Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Job Interview Questions: Skin peeling from sunburn. how to cover it for job interview? PLEASE HELP?

got a nasty sunburn last weekend, my face is peeling bad. i have a job interview later. i tried scrubbing my face really well, but it just made it worse. i am afraid to try to cover it with make up because i don't want my makeup to cake up on my peeling skin. how do i cover it before my job interview??? PLEASE HELP!

How to Prepare for a Successful Job Interview



Recommended Answer:
IMO, exfoliating was a bad idea because you're just aggravating your raw, sensitive skin even more!

Slap on moisturiser like there's no tomorrow. My nose was peeling like a ***** yesterday and I've been reapplying moisturiser practically every hour if I remember! Clinique's Moisture Surge is great. It's something you put over your moisturiser so that's twice the kick! I am practically normal now. Also, put on a moisturising mask. And use a moisturising liquid foundation for your interview. Good luck!

A Guide to the Most Evil Job Interview Questions


  • Put some sudocrem on it over night , Then in the morning put a light moisturiser on about a hour before you put your makeup on :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment