Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Job Interview Questions: Should I bring my criminal record to a job interview?

I have no criminal record and I completed this criminal background check at www.criminalsearches.com. Should I print that and take it with me? My interview is at babies R Us.

How to Face a Job Interview Successfully



Recommended Answer:
They will do their own, they will not be interested in seeing one you printed up.

Will You Be Ready For Your Next Job Interview?


  • No. I see your logic, but why have that conversation? If they require a background check, they have a procedure to do it. Let them follow their protocol.

  • No. They are not going to accept your document, which could be altered. They will do their own background check.

  • Take it just so you're prepared if they ask for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment