Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Job Interview Questions: I have job interview at justice (clothing store)?

I'm 16 years old and this will be my first job interview. What kind of questions can I expect (especially for this store)? How should I answer them? Also, will I need to bring anything with me? I don't have any references (since this will be my first job if hired) so will that be a problem?

BTW, Justice is a clothing store for tween girls if anyone didn't know.

Job Interview Advice Everyone Can Use



Recommended Answer:
What you need to do is be yourself. Most of the questions will be like "can you neatly fold clothes" or "can you run a cash register" probably easy stuff, or probably the toughest will be "can you clean out the dressing rooms, and put the clothes in the correct spot?" good luck.

Job Interviews - How to Quickly and Easily Succeed at Them


  • I'm actually a current Assistant Manager at Justice and have been for two years now :)

    DO NOT look "sexy", look cute, appropriate and fashionable. Wear accessories.
    The questions that the store manager will most likely ask you are going to be things like
    - Tell me about a conflict you had and how you solved it
    - How do you manage your social life with school/work
    We really don't ask anything out of the ordinary, they're just going to be looking to see if you're outgoing and can easily talk to the girls and sale to their moms while also doing certain tasks that they assign to you.
    When I give interviews for "brand reps" I usually have them pick out an outfit and have them try to sell it to me..if they have you do this make sure to pick out shoes, hair accessories, and a necklace to go with your outfit.

    Justice usually has no problem with hiring girls without any work experience as long as your "bubbly". But it would help if you could put a neighbor, teacher, or coach of some sort.

    Don't stress to much about it and good luck!

  • just look sexy and expect questions like why you want to work there and what you can contribute.
    Just say you love retail & you want to contribute to the stores success, job interviews are basically a merry go round of bull $hit, so smile tell them what they want to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment