Saturday, March 3, 2012

Job Interview Questions: After the job interview?

I had a job interview (dec. 9th) and was told they would get back to me later in the month around dec. 25th/ish. my standing with this company is I've been an intern for 2 summers. I e-mailed (jan. 7th) in regards to where I stand and haven't gotten a reply. It's doubtful I've been selected but why would they ignore me when only email has been sent and I haven't done anything to be annoying?

Prepare for a Great Job Interview With These Questions and Answers



Recommended Answer:
Maybe people are on vacation or something, although it doesn't sound real good.

Good luck.

Mistakes to Avoid When Answering Tricky Job Interview Questions


  • Most interviewers say that they're get back to you after an interview, however there is no guarantee that they will. You can continue to check with them on the status of your application, but I would continue looking elsewhere while waiting.

  • You'll probably get the axe by text message

    sorry, but facts are facts

No comments:

Post a Comment