Friday, March 2, 2012

Job Interview Questions: I have a job interview with macdonalds? Any tips?

I have an interview tomorrow, and it says on the details that they will be giving me a short task to carry out (Dont know what this will be) and then a 15 minute interview afterwards. Has anybody got any tips for the interview or any ideas what the task could be? I think I will just be mainly working behind the tills x0x

Job Interview Techniques



Recommended Answer:
Smile and act like you are willing to do anything for them. If you slip or mess up the task they give you, just keep smiling and act like you learned from that mistake. Don't be nervous, it's really not a big deal to them, they just want to know you are willing to work.

Job Interview Tips That Deliver


  • Do you really think you need a tip to get a job at Mc Donalds? You will be flipping burgers in no time. Congrats!

  • You might wanna learn how to spell McDonald's

No comments:

Post a Comment