Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Job Interview Questions: My first job interview! Help?

I have a job interview coming up on Tuesday for Target. This is my first job interview, and I want to make a good impression! Does anyone have any tips? Do you know any questions that they might ask? Thanks! :)

Job Interviews Should Be As Easy As Trying on a Pair of Shoes



Recommended Answer:
Be sincere and always look the interviewer in the eye. Be confident. You will be there to sell them on you, so be energetic and answer questions with a positive attitude. Don't answer with "I think I can," answer with "I know I can." Dress nice, no jeans or sandels. Make sure your clothes are clean and you are well groomed. If you have piercings - take them out.

Good luck.

No Time To Prepare For The Job Interview?


  • give him a "favor" lol mostly seen on movies xD it works maybe lol (as seen on tv)

  • I dont any questions, but make sure your manners are in mint condition that day. Say yes sir, or if a lady, yes ma'am. Be yourself and stay relaxed.

    good luck.

  • Dress up nice. Do not try to sound negative. Like do not say stuff like well i cant work weekends as they will throw your application right in the garbage if you say that. Have an open schedule unless you are in school. Also if they as if you know how to do something and you don't say No i do not but I am willing to learn.

  • Most employees want to know what you're really like and would rather see yourself being natural than up tight, trying to answer all the questions correctly. Just relax, be yourself and enjoy the experience! This funny video below that I found on YouTube about jobs might help!...

No comments:

Post a Comment