Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Job Interview Questions: What is a good weakness that could be improved on for a job interview?

No cliches.
A good weakness that doesn't make you look bad.
Give examples...

Interview Questions And Answers - Worst And Good Job Interview Answers



Recommended Answer:
"Sometimes", I can be a bit of a perfectionist. It has never been a problem to me, as I am good with time.

First Job Interviews Made Easy For Those Leaving Education


  • "Sometimes I'm too detail-oriented. It makes me a little crazy to not have every penny accounted for, and I'll spend too much time figuring out where my account is off by fifteen cents instead of just accepting that I made a mistake somewhere and correcting the balance."

    Worked for me. Got the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment