Thursday, March 1, 2012

Job Interview Questions: Job interview? What to Wear?

I am having a job interview on Tuesday and I am figuring out to wear.This is for a UPS packaging and handling position and it just sounds like a very formal and strict environment.

I have always gotten away with dress shoes, nice dress pants or khakis, and a nice express polo. But these are the times when I applied for retail and a restaurant and got the job.

Should it be okay just wearing that, or would I have to wear a business like shirt, pants, shoes, tie, etc because it seems like a formal environment?

Job Interview Success - How to Go After Your Dream Job



Recommended Answer:
first of all good luck on the job interview!
I think you need to make a good impression so my saying is 'dress to impress!'
from your own budget of course, buy something smart.
-Smart trousers
-Smart shir
-Tie
-Neat shoes
just an outfit that shows you have class.

for my interview i wore smart trousers, shirt and blazer to make a good impression and they complimented me on my dress code.
I hope ive helped :)

Questions To Ask In A Job Interview - 5 Simple Questions To Make Yourself Shine


  • wear a tuxedo

No comments:

Post a Comment