Saturday, March 3, 2012

Job Interview Questions: Banana Republic job interview?

Okay, so I have this job interview at Banana Republic tomorrow and I'm kind of worried. I haven't had an interview since the one I had for my current job which was almost three years ago. I have the perfect outfit planned out, but I honestly have no idea what kind of questions their going to ask me.. I also have never had a group interview before.. Any ideas on what they are going to ask me or suggestions on how I should practice for my answers?

Job Interviews Are Fearful Experiences - Follow a Proven Outline to Ace Your Next Interview



Recommended Answer:
"What are your strengths? Weaknesses?"
"How would you handle an irate customer?"
"What would you do during a hold-up?"
"Why do you want to work here at Banana Republic?"

Stuff like that(:

The Job Interview - Communications Objectives and Issues


  • go with the flow. you dont need experience in an interview

  • yes

No comments:

Post a Comment