Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Job Interview Questions: I have social phobia, how can I survive my job interview 2marro?

I usually blow my interviews because my phobia takes over. I need tips. its at a gas station. I kno its not a big deal but try telling my phobia that!

When the Promising Job Interview Turns Up Empty - You Can Still Win! Interview Tips and Strategy



Recommended Answer:
Think or visualize urself feeling relaxed throughout the whole interview process. Focus not on the pressure of giving a right answer but a well thoughtout answer. It's okay to be a little nervous in fact it's almost expected. Being too over confidence is just as bad as being inconfident.

How To Prepare For Job Interviews


  • Just act like your hangin out with a friend or family member.be calm and friendly and very ploite....when asked a question give a long answer cuz talking more will help u loosen up dont be afraid to tell a story about somethin good that happened at an old job...they eat that stuff up.stay confident but not arrogant.dont be intimidated about the interviwer possibly being ur boss.act like theyre a coworker and that there no step higher up than u.tell urself a million times before goin or on the car ride over: I can do this! I totally got this! Stay focused on completing the task and nothing else! Dnt b intimidated.good luck wish u well rmbr ull only b n there about 15 minutes.if they decide to give u the job ull move on to paperwork n by then ull b so happy, u wont even b thinking of being parinoid, nervous etc. knock em dead

  • take Xanax.. or ecstasy! =) just kidding. but xanax could help you with the phobia thing..
    practice in front of the mirror. and act as if you're judging them instead of them judging you. breathe, eat your favorite thing before you go. take a relaxing hot bath.
    i have avoident personality disorder and anxiety when im in those situations like crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment