Friday, March 2, 2012

Job Interview Questions: What should I wear for a job interview?

I'm 16 and I want to make a good impression.
Should I just wear nice jeans and a nice shirt
Or should i get more fancy like dress or slacks?

First Job Interviews Made Easy For Those Leaving Education



Recommended Answer:
It depends on what type of job you are interviewing for. Personally, I would opt for a nice skirt and top, minimum jewelry and makeup. You want them to remember YOU - not what you were wearing. Go sparingly on the perfume too. Here are a few more tips from a career expert I found in an article on singlemindedwomen.com:

singlemindedwomen.com/womens-fashion-tips/how-to-dress-for-an-interview/

How to Improve Your Job Interview Skills


  • Pick one half of your bikini (top or bottom), and replace the other half with a wreath. OR wear a parka, fishing pants, and a sombrero.

  • Wear slacks and a nice dressy shirt. NOT JEANS!!!!

  • wear a bathing suit

No comments:

Post a Comment