Saturday, March 3, 2012

Job Interview Questions: Is this a good answer for my weaknesses in a job interview?

I'm a slow worker. Even though I am a slower learner, I gain momentum as I keep on doing a task. For example, if I'm helping my mom cut the vegetables, I start off slow but once i get a sense of how to cut the onions and tomatoes, I speed up. The key is obvious for me to practice.

What do you think? Thanks.

How to Answer Job Interview Questions - How to Impress Your Potential Employer



Recommended Answer:
Well, i would recommend that you provide another positive weakness. When they say weakness they want you to really turn it into a positive. I have always mentioned that my biggest weakness is my willingness and motivation to devote alot of my time to work and that I care too much. Get the idea... just create something that is a positive weakness :)

What to Do Before, During and After a Job Interview


  • No, thats not a good answer!
    Why do you think you are a slow worker? Analyse that first and work towards your weakness. If actually you are slow, even if you bag yourself a job, you will not grow internally.
    If you have any inherited problems i.e. physical etc, stick to your present job and practise that untill your stop being slow in that.
    All the best.

  • I think that if you tell an employer that you are a slow worker and a slow learner that you'll never get a job. I think that's obvious.

No comments:

Post a Comment