Sunday, March 4, 2012

Job Interview Questions: What time should i blow dry my hair & get my face ready for my 945am job interview for bank teller?

i have about an hour so any words of recommendation or encouragement? i'm on the PST zone. my elderly wife says i need to get a job or else she's sending me back to the slums of manilla where she ordered me from. i can't have that because from the money she paid good money for me so that my family could live in a brick house (lots of typhoons) with good portions of food, i'm so well educated because my wife taught me all i know.

thank you and remember, jesus love you

Master Job Interview Skills



Recommended Answer:
take an example from your wife and try and have your hair as secksy looking as her's. You don't need to get your face ready! What are you? A Bangkok transvestite?

Telephone Job Interview Challenges - Preparation Is the Key!


  • Darn! I'm late. I hope your job interview went well of course. If not, I've got some holes that need to be dug around my house as well as some food that needs to be cooked and all.

    I've just got too many things going on and too much to do to keep up with it all.

  • you can find your answer by visiting
    healthndbeautytips01.blogspot.com
    deliciouscusine01.blogspot.com
    your Solution is here.keep using
    answers.Yahoo.com

  • By 2:30 next week should be good. Don't forget to curl your eyelashes, which will open up your eyes and helps you appear more cognizant. A must-have for a teller position.

  • Lol @ Miss Information

  • If your really can't figure this out on your own, maybe your wife should do it for you......

No comments:

Post a Comment