Sunday, March 4, 2012

Job Interview Questions: I have a job interview tomorrow for a real estate agent position - any tips/advice?

I'm currently 20 years old, I have no real estate experience what so ever but the employers said they're willing to give me an interview. I need some information about what to say etc, important real estate terms.. thank you!! (I'm from Western Australia if it helps)

The Ten Secrets For a Great Job Interview



Recommended Answer:
Do you even have a real estate agent license? If not, you can't be a real estate agent as it breaks the law.

I think you have been misinformed or you didn't collect the correct information for this interview tomorrow. You are probably working as an unlicensed assistant for a real estate agent or you're working for the brokerage as a receptionist or conveyancer.

There's no way to make yourself knowledgeable because it'll be easy to tell that you know nothing about real estate by the interview tomorrow. Just tell them flat out you don't know anything and you're eager to learn.

Ideas on Job Interview Questions


  • Get out of Real Estate!!!
    Good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment