Monday, March 5, 2012

Job Interview Questions: How do I know if i will be hired? Today, I had my first job interview. I'm really anxious about it. Is this ?

normal? My interview took awhile. They were two interviewers examined me and they asked almost the same questions. At the end, he told me that they still have more people to interview after telling me that he will call me after a week if I get the job or not.

What to Say During a Job Interview: 3 Steps to Interview Answers That Will Get You Hired



Recommended Answer:
It is always good form to send them a letter or email thanking them for their time in interviewing you. Doing so always makes you look better. If they have not called you in a week, simple call and inquire as to if the position has been filled. If it has, thank them anyways.

Job Interview Success


  • Don't forget, you want to follow up to an interview within 24 hours or so. You want to send thank-you e-mails highlighting parts of the interview you found most interesting, and clarify any points you believe need more explanation.

    I have my fingers crossed for you!

  • Dear Dork,

    It takes couple of days in the selection process after the interview as they have multiple candidates and they have to pick out the candidate with best skills set. If your have been selected they will contact you through email or telephone.

  • Pretty normal. Good luck.

  • No news is good news, they send an email if they dont want you and call if they do!

No comments:

Post a Comment