Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Job Interview Questions: My first job interview McDonalds can anyone help me prepare?

im 16 and Mcdonalds called me and set up a interview meeting. I dont know what there going to ask me or how i should respond help me

10 Tips For The Perfect Job Interview



Recommended Answer:
You relax and answer with short answers, calmly, and honestly. The main things are that you are dependable, on time, clean, friendly, and a fast learner.

McD's needs people who will easily pick up using their registers and keeping the food moving as they want a very short service time.

Dress neatly for the interview (NO JEANS) and be on time. You'll be fine. Good Luck.

McD's was my teens first job, which she kept for a year and a half (good for a teen) and we enjoyed the discount food. Kinda miss my half price Southwest Chicken Salads.

Learn to Answer Job Interview Questions and Get Your Dream Job!


  • Don't worry about it. Just answer the questions honestly. As long as you are 16, breathing, and reliable, they'll hire you.

No comments:

Post a Comment