Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Job Interview Questions: What should I wear to my job interview?

I am a 15 year old female. Interviewing at a specialty grocery store called Dorothy Lane Market.. it is very high class and fancy. What should I wear? It is supposed to be 90 degrees out tomorrow where I live do I don't want to wear something too hot. Thank you.

Job Interview Success Checklist



Recommended Answer:
Always dress for success. Don't try to impress them with clothes your friends might think are fun. Best bet: Look to see what your potential co workers are wearing as they work, and try to mimic that as close as you can. Blouse & cackies? Black & button shirt? When in doubt: business suit / Sunday best.

Be One with the Market. The Force is strong with this one.

The Top 5 Tips to Mastering a Job Interview


  • Wear a short or long sleeve (nice) button down shirt with a skirt or dress pants. For shoes you can wear some closed toed black slip-ons. Just dress like you are going to church or a fancy event.

  • black slacks and a white button up shirt.
    it never fails.

No comments:

Post a Comment