Saturday, March 3, 2012

Job Interview Questions: Job Interview help, for young applicant.?

I was just wondering, would it be a good idea or maybe leave a better impression to wear a dress shirt and a tie to a job interview? Even if it is somewhere like tropical smoothie. I'm only 16 so I really haven't had very many job interviews and I'm trying to do my best.

Job Interview Issues - How To Dress To Match The Interview



Recommended Answer:
I would say yes, look your best. It shows you are interested in the position. Your attitude is usually what drives someone to hire you and dressing the part sets a good first impression.

Good luck

The Key Job Interview Areas Which Will Decide Your Success


  • You want to look your best regardless of what kind of work it is.

    Appearance is always the first thing interviewers notice.

    Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment