Saturday, March 3, 2012

Job Interview Questions: Had a job interview a week ago, should I follow up?

I had, what I thought, was a fantastic interview a week ago. We were laughing and talking quite a bit. The interview (I ended up doing the first and second, one after the other) lasted an hour and a half. I was told I would receive a call. But I haven't yet.

Yesterday was Civic Holiday so the store was closed. I don't want to seem too pushy and annoying by calling back but I feel out of the loop.

Thanks!

How to Recover From a Bad Job Interview and Get the Job



Recommended Answer:
IF YOU WANT THE JOB DUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHH.

Tips During a Job Interview - Tremendous Ways to Stand Out From the Crowd!


  • If I were you I would wait two or three more days and then follow up. That way to would not seem to pushy.

No comments:

Post a Comment