Monday, March 5, 2012

Job Interview Questions: Ideas on preparing for a job interview as a summer camp cook?

I am going this afternoon and although I have cooking experience in a cafe and school cafeteria, I think I will be placed in a more managerial position. I am afraid I won't be able to handle all the responsibility...it's also exciting at the same time.

The Job Interview - Tips For Winning Your Interviewer Over



Recommended Answer:
Dab some Beanie weenies behind your ears and offer your interviewer some over sized marshmallows. Discreetly spraying insect repellent in your pits at some point during the interview may be laying it on a bit thick but tuck a can of Off in your bag anyway and play it by ear.

Discrimination Against Women at Job Interviews and How You Can Prevent It


    No comments:

    Post a Comment